Who we are and how to contact us:
Pre Salons office address is located at:
International House, 6 South Molton Street, London, W1K 5QF
Pre Salons are owned and operated by Pre Salons Ltd, company registration number 11711501
Pre Salons “We”, “Our”, “Us”, take privacy seriously and you may make a request to view, obtain or have deleted, any information held about you at any time. We also work to ensure we delete information held on you if you have not used any of our services in 5 years or more.
Requests and Complaints
Pre Salons can be reached at email@example.com to:
- Request information held about you
- Have your personal information permanently deleted
- Make a complaint
PRE SALONS - SERVICES
Appointments and reminders
Upon making an appointment we may contact you by phone, SMS and/or email to confirm the booking. Pre Salons considers an appointment made by you as consent to contact you, but you of course may opt out from being contacted by Us at any time.
In order to run our business efficiently and perform our services to the highest standards, we collect minimal personal details about you. This is information obtained directly from you, for example: your name, contact details and optional special requirements.
Pre Salons is focused on delivering high-quality services to our customers with personalised care. To do this, we may store notes related to the services we offer you. For example, relevant health and medical information, allergies, treatment preferences, products use in treatment, products purchased, technician/treatment history, and any special requirements and requests you may have to make your visit as successful as possible.
As part of offering our services, we consider you having provided consent for Us to store this information based on the services offered to you.
Depending on the services you receive, we may be required to ask questions relating to your medical history to ensure we are able to serve you safely. We will expressly obtain your consent to store any medical data about you on record for future visits. For example, an injury, allergy, pregnancy status or other important health information.
We will never contact you unless having first obtained express consent from you.
Some of our marketing activities are personalised based on information obtained from your booking and services using automated workflows and rules-based messaging, directed by the services you have undertaken and/or requested from Pre Salons. For example, if you have provided Us with your date of birth, we may send out a promotional campaign to you on your birthday; send you a gentle reminder to give yourself some ‘me time’ if you have not visited us in over 2 months; or send you special offers around calendar events such as Valentines Day.
You can opt out of Our marketing services at any time, directly from any of the messages you receive, or by contacting Pre via firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Processors, Data Locations, and Control
We use industry leading software to support Us in offering you the highest standard of services. These software partners act as Data Processors, allowing us to efficiently store data outside of our physical business locations, in accordance with the UK General Data Protection Regulations and we will never store data outside of the European Economic Area without expressly gathering consent from you to do so.
Pre Salons acts as the Data Controller and you can contact our Data Protection Officer via email@example.com
Use of the Pre Salons Website
As you visit our website, we use supporting tools as a way to improve the service We provide, We may use a device known as a ‘cookie’. A cookie is a method of analysing internet activity. This is predominantly used to analyse whether You are a new or returning Site visitor, allowing Us to improve the service We provide.
The Information We collect may include Your personal information and We use it for the following purposes:
- To reply to Your contact inquiries, feedback and/or questions, and to update You on information You have requested, and to respond to questions and queries regarding our Promotions;
- To Advertise Our web Sites, services and products or those of other Marketing Partners and/or affiliates;
- To optimise, enhance and/or personalise Our marketing Promotions and offers
- To occasionally serve You advertisements, which are based on Your profile or on similar lookalike audiences (e.g. other individuals who visited Our Web Site or used Our Service, etc.), when You visit social network websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.);
- To communicate with You the visitor (via email, SMS, etc.);
- To enforce Our policies and rectify any disputes which may arise, which includes investigation including investigation of potential violations of Our Site, or in accordance with any applicable law or regulation, or for the purpose of law enforcement;
- To perform research, technical diagnostics, analytics or statistical research purposes;
- To provide You with the most relevant additional services and offers available to You from Us.
- To detect, prevent, react, or otherwise address any fraud, security concerns or technical issues.